Monday, August 31, 2009

Goals for Week 1

The count-down is almost over and it really doesn't matter if I'm ready or not. If I stopped to consider if I'm ready, I would find an excuse to procrastinate. I wanted to start last Spring, but I had really good medical reasons to wait. Of course, I waited longer than necessary.


My day one activities will include stepping on the scale and clicking a couple of starting line (a.k.a.: before) photos or maybe capturing some video. A trusted friend has agreed to assist with this. This may be public but it is also very personal. We all need that trusted friend.


My week one goal is to ride my bike for at least 20 minutes on six of the next seven days and record my progress everyday.


It seems so simple but is it really? Let's see how I do.


Do something beautiful for your heart today.


~ Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment