Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Heart Walk

I've signed up to participate in the 2010 American Heart Association Heart Walk. Like last year, I joined the team that has the sure-fire fundraising element (this year I had to find it - last year it found me). This way I can concentrate on the fitness component.
This year, I start 20 lbs lighter than what I weighed one year ago. I am equipped with an improved metabolism and my Kangoo Jumps. They are like trampolines on the bottom of my feet. They help me get a high impact work-out without the risk of injury incurred if I worked-out in regular exercise shoes. Last night I did my first, unsupervised Kangoo work-out. I actually ran and felt great! (If you know me, you know I don't run)
I'm starting with 15 minutes per "hop" (that's what I call a Kangoo work-out) and will build up my time from there.
So, I'm back. But my blogs will be less frequent here. My goal is to blog at least once per week. I will use Twitter to post my workouts between blogs. So, combining this blog and Twitter, I will be posting as frequently if not moreso.
Thanks to everyone for your patience and support, including those who have been anonymously reading my blog.


Do something beautiful for your heart today.


~Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment