It's so simple: all I need to do is hop on the bike! One moment I was in another room, the next I was in the hall pumping pedals! No procrastination - I just got it done.
For some reason, I couldn't get my heart rate as high as I did yesterday so I don't feel as though I expended as much energy. But I did work hard. I am getting over something in my sinuses (but that has been going on since last Thursday). The bike rides definitely help.
My results for March 2nd (Phase 2 / Workout 7) are:
Time: 20 min.
Average Speed 14.1
Distance 4.5
Calories 121
Average Heart Rate 110
Watts: 63
Level: 4 (Program: Manual)
Do something beautiful for your heart today.
~ Cheryl ~
After training for and walking in the American Heart Association's 2009 Start! Heart Walk, Cheryl has joined the CACI Cares team from CACI – Federal Inc. and will walk again in 2010. She's one fifth of the way to her medically confirmed weight loss goal of 100 pounds. @CherylsTraining on Twitter. Despite a periodic need for physical therapy, she has improved her metabolism and her overall health measurably and is very happy to report that exercise is a regular part of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment