Taking my dad to the doctor is an activity I wish I could
measure. I enjoy doing it and I have observed I am plum tuckered-out afterwards. So, doctor visits involve a lot of activity. After all I am not sitting at a desk, he and I are walking, or sometimes I'm walking and he is enjoying being pushed.
On Saturday the 6th I spent time with a recently widowed friend and her two daughters (one is a newborn and the other is in the 4th grade). I introduced them to a music program that I participated in as a child. We weren't just sitting; we were walking up and down steps observing things and laughing and talking. I wanted to spend time with them (which I have not done in a very long time) and give them a happy day after they've experienced so much sadness and loss.
My activity when I was with them should count for more than just friendship but I can't measure it. Oops! I just remembered I have a pedometer now. Although it only measures steps, that is a measurement. ...should've brought it with me.
My results for March 5th (Phase 2 / Workout 9) are:
Time: 20 min.
Average Speed 11.2
Distance 3.6
Calories 89
Average Heart Rate 109
Watts: 37
Level: 4 (Program: Manual)
I am pretty sure that since this workout was after our doctor visit, I was already tired so the numbers were much lower.
Do something beautiful for your heart today.
~ Cheryl ~
No comments:
Post a Comment