Sunday, March 14, 2010

Phase 2 / Workouts 13 & 14 - The women keep walking!

With the exception of Friday, at least one neighbor and I have walked daily since Monday.

Thursday was supposed to be the first day of rain but it was clear and bright until just before sunset. My 13th walk was my most productive yet: 3700 steps.


We had rain forecast for the entire weekend. But, I found a pocket of time Saturday evening and neighbor #2 was available. I walked with her and returned to the triangle after she went home (she did more than 20 minutes). I continued for another 15 or so. I estimate that I walked 2800 steps though.


My ankle started to experience intermittent pain in my 7th lap. After making slight adjustments and finding it returned, I went home after 8 laps. I did not push myself to do 10.


This is me patting myself on my back.


Do something beautiful for your heart today.


~ Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment