Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 57 - What happened?

I knew it had been a while since I blogged but I am shocked that it has been this long! I have found it really challenging to do physical therapy and my workout on the same day.


I am exercising twice per week there but at a much lower intensity. So, this morning (yes, for the first time) I got up and hopped on the bike. I tried a new setting and set the level lower than what I know I can handle but I am back on task.


The Heart Walk is less than 3 weeks away and while the physical therapy is helping me stay in the best possible condition to continue exercising, I have put my PT sessions above my regular workouts until now. I think I am almost done - the Physical Therapist will tell me on my next visit.


My results for day 57 are:

Time: 20 min. 
Average Speed 9.6
Distance 3.1
Calories 75
Average Heart Rate 93
Watts: 37
Level: 4 (Program: Ride in Park - higher level next time)



Do something beautiful for your heart today.


~ Cheryl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment