Week 2 - Day 1 (a.k.a.: Day 8) was a day off and day 9 was my most intense ever!
I did weigh on Day 8. Trusted friend (Beth) inspected the scale and took note of the results. She sent me this e-mail so I could post it here and on Twitter:
I am so impressed by your determination to improve all aspects of your health. You‘re off to a great start with 2 lbs. in the 1st wk. Beth
How amazing a difference it makes to increase my level on the bike just one notch from 5 - 6 and bike only 20 minutes. My results were the highest ever. My heart rate did reach over 170 at one point and yes, I was pushing myself to go 5 miles. At one point I hit my stride and maxed out achieving 3/10 of a mile per minute for the last 4 - 5 minutes of my ride. My odometer clicked over to 5 miles with only 3 seconds to spare!
My official results for Day 9:
Time: 20 min.
Average Speed 16.0
Distance 5.0
Calories 150
Average Heart Rate 131
Watts: 87
Level: 6
The heart walk site has a step calculator and converter. I plugged in my results for the first few days of inside biking and they are equivalent to well over 40,000 steps walked! I love that!
We still have open spots on our Pace Makers team. Anyone can join any team. If you are interested in joining us (or forming a team of your own), let me know right away. I'll point you in the right direction. That's one way of honoring my request to...
Do something beautiful for your heart today.
~ Cheryl ~
No comments:
Post a Comment